- Border security is not just words, it’s action and results. Texas needs to take control of its own border since the Federal government has failed us
- Stop the incentives to illegal immigration by enforcing existing laws, ending benefits to illegals, penalizing employers who don’t use E-Verify and allow law enforcement to check the legal status of detained individuals.
- Elimination of Sanctuary Cities.
- Stop human trafficking.
- It seems that some in Austin are more concerned about giving rights to criminals than legal, law abiding citizens.
- Our constitutionally guaranteed right to keep and bear arms is consistently under attack. We must be proactive and fight back and focus resources to go after the real criminals.
- We must not just defend our constitutional rights, but we must be proactive. We must support Constitutional Carry.
- There is nothing more important than the protection of innocent human life.
- Life is precious, protecting innocent life is not simply a religious belief. We must work as a community to preserve and protect life, while making life an easier choice for those facing difficult circumstances.
- What if the government funded adoptions instead of abortions?
- Cut property taxes to the natural rate of inflation mandate property evaluations proven until date of sale.
- We need to prioritize state spending to only core functions of government.
- We must reign in government spending and taxation to keep Texas a place where all citizens have the chance to succeed.
- We need to start by shrinking the size of government and by evaluating the efficiency and relevance of all agencies and programs.
- We must reform the budget process including greater transparency,ensuring dedicated fees and funds are used only for their defined purposes and enact zero based budgeting practices.
- Honoring our Veterans, and our Military, with the benefits and recognition they have earned and deserve must be a lasting commitment by the State of Texas.
- Providing meaningful employment to our veterans when they return is the first step in ending the scourge of veteran’s suicide.
- Term Limits are necessary.
- No pensions for convicted felon lawmakers or Governors. Austin insiders should not make their own rules and handle their own enforcement. This just doesn’t make any sense.
- No government legislator should receive their paychecks during government shutdowns
- We need strong independent ethics monitoring, that includes full disclosure of outside work and income for all elected officials and legislative leaders.
- Place a cap on increasing of the cost of tuition to the natural rate of inflation at all public universities.
- Other than family and church, our education system is the most important influence on our children and is critical to the future of Texas.
- Federal and State mandates, one size fits all and required testing are hurting our students and tying the hands of our teachers and administrators. We need to promote more local control of our schools and focus resources towards our teachers and students.
- Choice in education is necessary to help those students that are not performing well and to strengthen those that are thriving in the public schools.
- Our country was founded on Christian Principles which are clearly stated in our Constitution and in the writings of our founding fathers. We must never let foreign laws and legal doctrines such as Shariah law to infiltrate our legal system and our country.
For Speaking engagements & Media inquiries
Fill out the information requested